Why work with us?
Vapormatt isn’t just the world leader in wet-blasting. We invented the process and remain solely focused on it to this day.
Since Norman Ives Ashworth developed the first wet-blasting machines in the 1940s, we’ve been developing, improving and refining wet blasting for edge radiusing, surface preparation and peening. And we’re still led by the Ashworth family today, continuing to design and manufacture bespoke machinery and after-market services built to the specific requirements of your business.
Our expertise spans many different sectors: from tooling carbide insert manufacturing, to stainless steel weld cleaning. Our breadth of knowledge means we can explore a wider range of applications that benefit a business like yours.
Because at Vapormatt, while we might be pioneers of wet-blasting technology, we never believe the job is done. We’re constantly researching, developing our techniques and discovering new technological enhancements. Consequently, we hold and have patent applications pending in significant areas of process control and repeatability.
When working with you, we’ll build a long-term technical partnership, giving you access to our know-how and world-leading wet blasting services. As a result, we understand you may need us to develop methods and processes in confidence. You’ll benefit from our discretion too – in fact, we have a long track record of doing just that with our key customers across a number of high-tech sectors.
What you can expect of us?
- Integrity - We always conduct business with you in a confidential, honest, open and ethical manner
- Commitment - Every member of our team aims to exceed your expectations at every level
- Innovation - We're at the forefront of wet-blasting technology, implementing our technical expertise
- Value - You gain value from us through our high levels of service and technical excellence
- Collaboration - As a customer focused company, we work collaboratively to ensure you enjoy the best possible experience